Amazing skin repairing serum by Klairs has become one of my holy grail product added to my skincare routine.

Vitamin C benefits are popular on a global level and a must-have item in everyone skincare collection. However, not everyone has the skin that can tolerate volume concentrates of Vitamin C.

Let's run down the benefits: 
+Contains 5% Ascorbic Acid (Pure Vitamin C)
+Fights destructive free radicals 
+Non-irritating
+Rejuvenating 

Klairs serum sure does sound like a perfect product to include in everyone's skincare routine.

Packaging
How can you resist such a beautiful packaging? I truly love the design and very minimalistic. The serum is in a transparent bottle which has a stylish dispensed pipette drops.

Ingredients
When I first saw the ingredients I was overwhelmed and somewhat taken back by how long the list was; I doubted whether should start to use the serum since I'm a huge fan of simplicity that is easy for me to identify if I'm allergic, however, as I taken a closer look I noticed, almost all the ingredients are natural plant extracts such as:

+Centella Asiatica Extracts
+Yuzu Extracts 
+Grape Fruit Extracts
and much more. 

Here is the lists of Klairs: Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop ingredients. (I'm not gonna lie, it took me some time to type all these ingredients down.)

''Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid(5%, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Orange Oil Brazil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine,SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol''


Application 
When I first applied the Klairs freshly juiced drop on my skin, it felt very uncomfortable; it was quite thick and oily that I was not used to. It caught me by surprise that I thought it would be very watery like texture. I wasn't so sure the exact mins for the serum to absorb fully into my skin but it did take some time. However, the instruction on the side of the packaging advice you to apply 1 - 2 drops on your moisturiser which I gladly did. It was so much better my skin absorbed it nicely without leaving my skin feeling oily. 

Overall
Overall my whole experience with Klairs freshly juiced drop has been amazing. Within 2 weeks of using the serum, I can see improvements that my redness is slowly fading, especially, my small acne.

2 weeks of use Before and After:


The whole purpose of this serum is to improve your skin and repair any discolouration or impurities as well as to protect your skin from UV damage. I highly recommend this to anyone and yes! This is suitable for any skin type. If you're the oily combination you can always add 1 - 2 drops on your moisturiser.

If you want to get a hold of Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop, head over to KojaBeauty. If you haven't heard of KojaBeauty is such a fantastic websites for you to get a hold of one of the most popular Korean skincare & makeup products; All of the products are absolutely cruelty-free.

This is a sponsored post*